Why We Like The Storm 2 Cycling Shoe
Yes, lightning is included with the Storm 2 Cycling Shoe. It maintains a lightweight build with a rigid construction that protects our feet while allowing us to surge our drivetrain with power efficiently. The reliable SLW3 X-Dial closure with added forefoot strap ensures an even spread of pressure for supportive comfort.
- Cycling shoe securely cages your foot for lightning-fast rides
- Unibody construction has mesh inserts for breathability
- TPU-made Anatomical Arch Support for a correct fit
- Performance Regular footbed fortifies your underfoot
- SLW3 X-Dial and forefoot strap evenly distribute pressure
- Speedplay adapter closes the distance between foot and pedal
- Ultra-stiff carbon sole puts power directly into your stroke
- Item #NTWZ079
- Upper Material
- synthetic textile
- SLW3 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- Anatomical Arch Support TPU
- Morph Carbon 10 AAS (stiffness index 10)
- Cleat Compatibility
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help