Why We Like The Rockit Cycling Shoe
Whether we're out on the trails, hiking a bike, or just pedaling to work, the Rockit Cycling Shoe from Northwave is the lace-up cycling shoe we need as our versatile companion. From durable materials to a grippy outsole, this shoe provides what we need for all of our outdoor adventures. The Vibram Wolftrax clipless sole is designed to enhance traction and braking with grip on both wet and dry surfaces, and the easy-walking sole is stiff enough for all-day rides with enough comfort for extended off-bike sections. After we're done with our ride, we can easily walk around the local bar or cafe for a pick-me-up.
- The shoe we need for every situation on and off the bike
- Vibram Wolftrax sole enhances traction and braking capabilities
- EVA midsole reduces weight and improves shock absorption
- Upper combines PU ripstop with TPU anti-abrasion inserts
- Elastic strip on the tongue keeps shoelaces in place
- Item #NTWZ076
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] PU, Ripstop, [inserts] TPU
- Vibram Wolftrack
- Cleat Compatibility
- road cycling, mountain biking, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help