Why We Like The Overland Plus Cycling Shoe
The Overland Plus Shoe is a clipless MTB shoe that’s designed for descents but offers lightweight performance for climbing too, making them among our top picks for all-mountain and enduro riding. We are big fans of the SLW3 dial that lets us fine-tune our fit quickly and easily mid-ride, while the integrated ankle strap provides crucial support for rough and rowdy descents.
- MTB shoe ready for bomber descents and long days in the saddle
- Clipless design with 2-bolt mountain cleat compatibility
- Vibram Fort Augustus rubber offers grip on and off the bike
- Supportive EVA midsole for vibration absorption
- Ripstop upper is mega durable yet lightweight
- Item #NTWZ071
- Upper Material
- SLW3 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- Vibram Fort Augustus rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail, enduro, downhill
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help