Origin Plus Mountain Bike Shoe
If you're looking for a wider-fitting MTB shoe that won't leave a massive dent in your wallet, look no further than the Northwave Origin Plus Mountain Bike Shoe. Whether you're heading out for an all-day epic, or simply going for quick ride at your local network, the Origin Plus wraps your feet in supportive comfort so you can take on any trail. This version is built with a wider last that's well-suited to riders who need a little extra volume in their shoes.
The bottom of the shoe features Northwave's Speedlight 3D sole that rates at a 10.0 out of 15.0 on their stiffness scale, offering a good balance between pedaling efficiency and walkable comfort. Up top, a unibody upper reduces pressure points to prevent discomfort when you're 3 hours into a ride with many miles left to go. A lower hook-and-loop strap paired with a SLW2 dial up top makes it easy to fine-tune the fit, and allows for a full release at the press of a button. Perforations and mesh inserts ensure the shoes remain breathable on warm days and high-intensity trail rides, and there's even a welded TPU reinforcement on the toe for added protection from rocks and other obstacles in the trail.
- Wide-fitting mountain bike shoes ready for any trail
- Speedlight 3D sole balances stiffness and walkability
- Unibody uppers comfortably support your feet
- Perforations and mesh inserts ensure breathability
- SLW2 closure allows a micro-adjustable fit
- Hook-and-loop strap secures the toe box
- TPU toe reinforcement for protection from rock strikes