Why We Like The Genetix Plus 2 Wide Mountain Bike Shoe
The Northwave Genetix Plus 2 Wide Mountain Bike Shoe is a shoe that fits for our first try at clip-less mountain biking. After throwing on our favorite pair of 2-bolt pedals and cleats, these wide specific shoes fix firmly to our foot with their dial and hook-and-loop closure. We'll ride with these on our local cross-country loops, being sure to put in a few hard efforts here and there to get us some added fitness. The shoes are infinitely more responsive than our old flat shoes, and the amount of control we're adding to our bike changes the ride completely.
- Entry-level shoe with professional qualities
- Strong wear-resistant outsole resists tears and cuts
- TPU midsole is stiff and won't sacrifice watts
- Aggressive tread pattern helps for hike-a-bike moments
- BOA dial tightens heel and upper fit
- Hook-and-loop strap cinches down toe
- Item #NTWZ06X
- Upper Material
- Speedlight 3D
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking, cross-country, cyclocross, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help