Why We Like The Genetix Plus 2 Mountain Bike Shoe
We're putting on the Northwave Genetix Plus 2 Mountain Bike Shoe for our first foray into clipless mountain biking. After throwing on our favorite pair of 2-bolt pedals and cleats, these shoes fit firmly to our feet with their dial and hook-and-loop closure. We'll ride with these on our local cross-country loops, being sure to put in a few hard efforts here and there to gain some added fitness. The shoes are infinitely more responsive than our old flat shoes, and the amount of control we're adding to our bike changes the ride completely.
- Entry-level shoe that performs on training and race day
- Synthetic upper is strong and resists tears
- TPU midsole is stiff while transferring watts to the pedals
- Speedlight 3D sole stays comfortable for the long haul
- Aggressive tread pattern for the occasional hike-a-bikes
- SLW dial with hook-and-loop closure provides secure fit
- Item #NTWZ06Z
- Upper Material
- SLW dial
- Speedlight 3D
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking, cross-country, trail, cyclocross
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help