Clan Cycling Shoe
Flat pedals win medals, foot out flat out, whatever other clichés you want to come up with, more and more cyclists are hitting the trails on platform pedals. So if you're the kind of rider that favors eschewing from clipless, have a look at the Clan Cycling Shoe from Northwave.
Careful attention was paid to the sole and it features an exclusive Northwave flat system specially developed to deliver complete control. Northwave co-developed the rubber compound for the tread with Michelin ensuring plenty of grip to the pedals. And to be sure that your pedaling power goes right into those pedals, an adaptive TPU shank with calibrated stiffness provides control and support throughout the ride while the EVA midsole offers effective shock absorption over the roughest trails.
Up top, an abrasion-resistant welded upper with large breathable mesh inserts offer durability and keeps feet cool. Welded TPU reinforcements on the toe and heel offer additional impact protection from trail furniture. A mesh tongue features customized padding that further contributes to protecting the foot without hampering breathability. The last feature is its non-stretch laces that easily stow in the elasticated keeper, keeping them out of your drivetrain.
- Northwave's flat shoes for shredding on platforms
- Synthetic uppers are durable and supportive
- Large breathable mesh inserts increase breathability on summer rides
- Welded TPU reinforcements on the toe and heel offer impact protection
- EVA midsole provides efficient shock absorption
- Michelin/Northwave rubber is durable and grippy
- Adaptive TPU shank flexes for walking, not under pedals
- Item #NTW004K
- Upper Material
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic with large breathable mesh inserts
- Michelin-Northwave rubber compound
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year