Why We Like The Fjora Flex1 Midweight Short
The Fjora Flex1 Midweight Short's lighter composition, shorter inseam, and sleek design make it ideal for warm weather mountain biking. Synthetic fabric from recycled materials offers the mix of durability, stretch, and wicking performance we need while hustling uphill and flying down. Cotton-like softness and breathability enhance our comfort, and weather-defensive threads keep us ready to ride in any conditions.
- Mountain biking shorts built for warm conditions
- Synthetic fabric manages moisture and offers stretchy mobility
- Performance materials made with recycled content
- PFC-free DWR coating and high UPF rating offer all-weather defense
- Silicone waist grip and customizable fit for no-slide riding
- Reinforced seat and gusseted crotch offer comfort with or without chamois shorts
- Item #NRAZ096
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 69% recycled nylon, 19% recycled polyester, 12% elastane, PFC-free DWR coating, [panels] 94% recycled nylon, 6% elastane
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- Custom-Fit Waist system, internal silicone grip
- X-open side zips
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.