Why We Like The Pro 4200 Enduro Remote Headlight
Whether your evening ride runs later than expected or you planned to be pedaling late into the night, the NiteRider Pro 4200 Enduro Remote Headlight helps you stay on the trail and rubber-side down. With 4200 lumens blasting light into the darkness ahead, you'll be able to see obstacles with time to respond to them. The Pro 4200 features four steady and two flashing modes, so it's of use from the bright afternoon, through dusk, and into the night with varied degrees of light. A remote swtich makes it easy to switch modes without dismounting, so as the sun sets you can adjust accordingly. A 3-cone, dual-beam reflection system localizes the beam into an even, steady form for consistent visibility regardless of the mode, and the handlebar mount is designed to stand up to all kinds of bouncing. The housing is constructed with Dupont Fiberglass-reinforced nylon, to protect the light if you should take an unfortunate spill, and rated to IP-64 to keep dust and moisture from sneaking in.
- Headlight for mountain biking late into the night
- Up to 4200 lumens illuminate the darkest trails
- Remote switch for easy mid-ride operation
- Dupont Fiberglass reinforced nylon for durability
- IP-64 standard resists dust and water
- Recharges in 5 hours so you can go out again
- Included nylon storage pouch for easy travel
- Item #NRI003A
- CREE (LED)
- Power Source
- Lithium Ion
- Batteries Included
- 4 steady, 2 daylight flash, SOS
- 4200, 1000, 2000 600
- Burn Time
- 1.5 - 16.5hrs
- [head unit] 3.25 x 2.15 x 2.1in (unmounted), [battery pack] 7.1 x 2.5 x 2.1in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13.6oz (838g)
- mountain biking
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.