Why We Like The Lumina Max 2000 NiteLink Headlight
Evening on our bikepacking trip finds us on a gravel path surrounded by nothingness and still 30 miles from our destination. It's a good thing we're experienced in night ops after endless rides, and that we have our Lumina Max 2000 NiteLink Headlight mounted to our handlebar. Visible in both the night and day, the Lumina Max 2000 shines with Cree LEDs and its Max Boost mode for maximum illumination. We love the USB charging capabilities and the multiple light modes that keep us on track.
- Highly visible bike headlight that lights up the night for our benefit
- Multiple light modes that include steady and safety flashes
- Handlebar mounting for up to 35mm with a Quick Release Tab
- Cree LEDs utilized as the highest performing LEDs on the market
- Compatible with NiteLink wireless remote switch (not included)
- Max Boost mode unleashes maximum LED output for mega brightness