Lumina Max 1500 NiteLink Headlight
Be it daytime in the pouring rain or evening when visibility is low, we recommend busting out a good headlight. In our book, the Lumina Max 1500 NiteLink Headlight does the job. Visible in both the night and day, the Lumina Max 1500 shines with Cree LEDs and its Max Boost mode for maximum illumination. It's constructed with a high powered, rugged design that includes a Dupont fiberglass reinforced plastic body with integrated aluminum heatsinks. An easy handlebar mounting up to 35-millimeters means you have easy access to your light and an easy application to your bicycle. We love the USB charging capabilities and the Lumina Max 1500's NiteLink wireless technology that allows the rider to pair and simultaneously power the headlight and Omega EVO 300 taillight wirelessly. This headlight gives off slightly fewer lumens than its counterpart, the Lumina Max 2000, but it's fit with the same technical features we've come to love from our lighting gear.
- Bright bike headlight that lights up the night for maximum optics
- Multiple light modes that include steady and safety flashes
- Handlebar mounting for up to 35mm with a Quick Release Tab
- Cree LEDs utilized as the highest performing LEDs on the market
- Compatible with NiteLink wireless remote switch (not included)
- Max Boost mode unleashes maximum LED output for mega brightness