Why We Like The Manta MIPS Helmet
The Manta MIPS Helmet takes on safety aerodynamics, fit, and style to make for a helmet the pros reach for and one that keeps us safe and sound for our ride. It's more aerodynamic than its predecessor due to its lower and tube-shaped profile at the rear, which leaves us free to channel wind-slicing speed into superbly fast descents and sprints across the flats. This helmet's Safe-T Orbital fit system ensures a stable and supportive fit for everyone, and a total of 15 vents makes for an airy feel throughout our ride and no matter how hard we're working. Sunglasses ports make room for our shades when we're off our bikes, and reflective rear stickers ensure we're seen in low light conditions.
- Stylish and aerodynamic helmet with MIPS for protection
- MIPS-C2 brain protection system guards against impact
- Safe-T Orbital fit system provides stability and support
- Internal air-channeling and 15 vents for breathability
- Reflective rear stickers keep us visible in low light conditions
- Item #MTEH008
- Shell Material
- Impact Management
- Audio Compatible
- NACA vent
- Fit Adjustment
- Safe-T Orbital fit system
- CE, AS/NZ, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 230g, [medium] 250g, [large] 270g
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 8, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
The red helmet is beautiful. It seems to have good air flow for cooling, and I do like the magnetic clasp. MIPS is also a great feature. Sizing seems accurate. Unfortunately, I need a bit more of a long oval fit; this was a bit round for me. If your head is more on the round side, give this one a try!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help