Why We Like The S5 Disc Wheelset
The Mercury S5 Disc Wheels strike a fine balance between a lightweight climbing wheel and an aerodynamic race wheel, featuring a slightly shallower 50mm rim depth that's just as happy pedaling up a mountain pass as it is sprinting along flat tarmac and gently sloping roads.
- Carbon fiber road wheels well-suited to all-around riding
- Carbon layup finds the ideal balance of stiffness and compliance
- 50mm rim depth offers aero gains without giving up versatility
- Reliable Mercury sealed bearing hub with snappy engagement
- Tubeless compatibility for increased grip and comfort
- Hand-built in Utah by Mercury's expert wheel builders
- Includes rim strips for a simple tubeless setup (valves not included)
- Disc brake only, 12mm thru-axle hubs
- Item #MCW1WUK
4.5 based on 42 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.