It's all about the trail.
For you, maxing out your hours on the trail is a weekly priority as soon as the snow starts to melt, which sometimes means you can be a little hard on your gear, so you make sure to be a little choosy when it comes to the big pieces, which is why you rock the Mavic Men's Xa Pro Helmet. This rugged and trail-ready helmet is prepared to escape the daily grind, and head out for all-day weekend epics, thanks to its lightweight in-mold construction, and shock absorbing foam that soaks up impacts.
This trail ready helmet gives you coverage with a tough external shell, and in-mold EPS 4D impact foam that absorbs shock from big hits, claiming to increase impact absorption by a whopping 30% above where the industry requires. Its fit is rather adaptive, so it works for riders with all different shaped noggins, thanks to Ergo Hold SL for adjustability, and Live Fit technology that packs in XRD foam that contours to you. Long and punchy climbs can leave you with some excess heat, even on the cooler spring mornings, so the helmet is equipped with huge Clima Flow vents and airflow channels that keeps air flowing throughout for evaporative cooling while you ride. Against your scalp is Mavic's 37.5 fabric, a material designed to use active particles to reduce humidity, and absorb heat from your head, and while we're not sure how the science works behind it, we'll do just about anything to drop the temperature a couple of degrees on the sweltering days, so we can stay more comfortable when we're hammering up tedious fire roads.
- Break free from the daily grind while staying protected
- Absorb impacts with lightweight 4D EPS foam
- In-mold construction keeps shell and EPS bonded without weight
- Clima Flow provides you with large vents and air channels
- Special internal fabric absorbs heat and sweat from your scalp
- Dial in the perfect fit with Ergo Hold technology
- Cover yourself from sun or showers with built in visor