Crossmax SL Pro Thermo Cycling Shoe
If you're a fat biker, mud lover, or love to ride snow-free trails in frigid conditions, Mavic's Crossmax SL Pro Thermo Shoes have your feet covered. As the final piece of your cold-weather kit, they'll help you stay warm and dry, even if you're riding through the gnarliest, coldest conditions. Wind, water, and cold can conspire to leave your feet feeling like blocks of ice, but the Crossmax gets around that particular problem with a design that's inspired by Nordic ski boots. A water-resistant zippered cover adds an extra layer of protection, while a fully
waterproof Gore-Tex membrane keeps your foot completely dry without allowing sweat to accumulate. At the ankle, a neoprene sleeve prevents any sneaky water or snow from getting in, too, so you'll have full protection against all types of winter weather.
Even with great weather protection, shoes have to have a great fit. The Crossmax's Ergo Dial adjustment system lets you dial in the perfect snug-but-not-pinching fit, and the supportive and lightweight Ergo Fit 3D Ortholite footbed
provides the support you need to pedal comfortably for hours at a time. Efficiency is key, too, and the Crossmax achieves near-perfect power transfer through its Energy Grip Terra outsole, which uses Contagrip rubber to provide serious traction for slick hike-a-bikes and treacherous trailheads.
- Shoes built to take on the worst of winter's offerings
- Water-resistant zippered cover protects from wet
- Shut the snow outside with GoreTex membrane
- Neoprene sleeve seals snow out at ankles
- Dial-adjustment allows you to find the perfect fit
- Cushion your feet with Ergo Fit 3D Ortholite footbed
- Contagrip ribber outsole adds extra grip on icy off-bike climbs