Item # MAV00I4
Mavic Aksium Thermo Gloves $44.95
Give these gloves a hand.
Designed for all types of riding in all kinds of chilly weather, Mavic's Aksium Thermo Gloves wrap up your digits in toasty fabric for winter rides when the temperatures are plummeting. They use Warm Power fabric and a wind-blocking membrane to keep your hands feeling cozy inside, and boast a DWR coating to repel water, so you can ride through snow and drizzle.
At the thumb, a moisture-wicking microfiber helps evacuate moisture and works as a soft nose wipe, while the adjustable cuff tab and reflective details provide a snug fit and increased visibility in low-light conditions, respectively. Mavic also included lightweight palm padding to take the sting out of bar vibrations during long base miles.
- Softshell gloves for chilly winter rides
- DWR treated to cut through the snow and drizzles
- Soft fleece lining traps heat in its fibers
- Ergonomic palm design keeps hands in relaxed position
- EVA foam padding on the heel of the hand for comfort
- Reflective accents help boost visibility in low light
- Silicone grippers on fingers help secure you on the bars
View more Men's Winter Bike Gloves
|S||M||L||XL and up|
|5 - 5.5in
(12.7 - 14.0cm)
|5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15.2cm)
|6 - 6.5in
(15.2 - 16.5cm)
|6.5 - 7in
(16.5 - 17.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure from the tip of your middle finger straight down to the base of your palm (where it meets your wrist.) This will give you a "best guess" of your glove size. Personal fit preference and hand shape differ from person to person, so if you have a particularly wide or narrow hand, you may want to size up or down accordingly.