Pairing leg warmers with your usual summer bib shorts will keep you warm for a while, but you'll need something more protective like the Maloja Men's HosfordM Bib Tights if you plan on riding when things get really cold. They're made from soft MitiTech Thermal fabric that provides a perfect melding of toasty-warm insulation and moisture-wicking breathability. For added protection, Maloja incorporates Lycra WB (Wind Block) panels across the front of these tights to reduce windchill effects and complement the MitiTech's coziness in even the most wicked of winds.
The HosfordM Bib Tights include Maloja's HD ERG chamois, whose seamless design nearly eliminates friction for a chafe-free ride. A strategic layering of multi-thickness, high-density foam provides impact protection while perforations ventilate and move moisture away from the body to prevent uncomfortably clammy chamois situations. So head out into the cold with confidence you'll stay warm and comfy through whatever frigid weather nature throws your way.
- A warm tight for winter training rides
- Thermal fabrics and windproof panels fend off the elements
- Seamless chamois provides support without unnecessary bulk
- Elastic cuffs hold hems securely in place
- Item #MLJ006G
- [membrane/laminate] Lycra Wind Block (3-layer), [face fabric] MitiTech Thermal (85% polyester, 15% elastane)
- yes, HD ERG
- [chamois] yes, Polygiene treatment
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years