Why We Like The The Key 5.5in Short
Machines For Freedom made The Key 5.5in Short for everything from commuting to mountain biking and gravel touring. It offers a superior fit from four-way mechanical stretch polyester that's not only moisture-wicking but also quick to dry. We like the construction of these shorts and features like a signature rear phone pocket that's hidden in the waistband, plus UPF 50+ protection from harmful rays.
- A versatile short that meets all of our off-road needs
- Four-way mechanical stretch is comfortable and flexible
- Water-resistant materials ward off puddle spray and debris
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying to keep us cool and dry
- UPF 50+ protects against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Hidden rear phone pocket in the waistband for convenience
- Item #MFFC00Q
- 100% polyester
- spring, summer, fall
- 2 front, 2 zippered rear, 1 hidden rear
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help