Clipless or flats? Now you can ride both.
Sometimes you want to take a casual spin around town without clipping in and other times you'd like to charge down the trail with the confidence-inspiring feel afforded by clipless pedals. That's why Louis Garneau created the Men's Urban Mountain Bike Shoe with the versatility to ride both flats and clipless pedals, regardless if you're exploring back roads, hitting the trail on the weekend, or exploring back roads.
This commuter/mountain bike hybrid shoe features an insert for 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats if you prefer to clip in. However, Louis Garneau places a grippy rubber cover over the cleat inserts, so you can easily wear flats when you're running errands or commuting through the city with your flat pedals. Overall, it provides the best of both worlds and gives you the flexibility for a wide variety of riding disciplines and terrain types, should you regularly transition between trail and town with different pedals on your bikes.
- Versatile shoe for trail riding and urban commutes
- 2-bolt, SPD-style cleat inserts for clipless pedals
- Rubber cover goes over cleat inserts for using flats
- T-Flex rubber sole allows you to walk off your bike
- PU leather, mesh upper is breathable and durable
- Traditional lace-up design for ease of use
- Heel retention system keeps foot in place