Tri X-Lite III Shoe
Louis Garneau updates their Tri X-Lite shoes for an even more comfortable, more efficient shoe for your triathlon racing and training. The wide hook-and-loop straps not only make transitions fast and efficient but also disperse the tension across your foot to increase comfort while pedaling. The Coolmax lining and mesh-paneled outer dries quickly to keep pedaling friction-free, while the carbon composite sole ensures efficient power transfer from leg to pedal. Transitions are also now seamless affairs thanks to a large, easy-to-fasten strap and handy pull tab that makes stepping in and clipping in a breeze and will have you off and running afterwards in a snap.
- A lightweight, fast-drying, triathlon-specific cycling shoe
- Synthetic leather upper with mesh inserts for added ventilation
- Stiff carbon composite outsole efficiently transfers power
- Toe reinforcement boosts durability
- Dual hook-and-loop straps and handy pull tab for easy on and off
- Compatible with 3-bolt cleats
- Item #LGNZ4BL
- hook-and-loop straps
- carbon composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 8.8oz (250g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.