Solano Tights - No Chamois
Slip the Louis Garneau Women's Solano Tights over padded liner shorts for heat-retaining, wind-breaking warmth. This cold-weather cycling tight features Supra WindDry 4 fabric along the leading edges (front and upper back) to block gusty headwinds and frigid air from chilling your legs. This fabric is wind-breaking and water-resistant with its polyurethane membrane, making it ideal for cold-weather rides and training sessions. Plus, you'll find HeatMaxx throughout the body for maximum heat retention when the mercury dips to freezing.
Endurexx fabric along the waistband stabilizes and supports, while evenly distributing pressure to reduce irritation and pressure points. Smooth flatlock seams eliminate chafing when you're riding for long durations. Other key features include articulated knees for unrestricted pedal movement, signature ankle grippers for a secure fit, and reflective accents for boosted visibility after dark.
- Warm tights to pair with your favorite cool-weather adventures
- Wind-proof Supra WindDry fabric traps in heat, wicks away sweat
- HeatMaxx offers 4-way stretch with fleecy lining to trap in heat
- Tights skip chamois so you can add your own short, or go without
- Ultra-stretchy ankle cuffs make for easy on-and-off
- Pockets at thigh offer storage for adventure essentials
- Reflective accents boost your visibility in low-light conditions
- Waist is adjustable for dialing in the perfect fit.
- Item #LGN00NB
- Supra WindDry, HeatMaxx, Endurexx
- fall, winter
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year