Why We Like The Ruby XZ Cycling Shoe
Known for its award-winning construction, the Ruby XZ Cycling Shoe offers premier cycling performance with targeted flex and stiffness. Obviously, we need power to the pedals, and that means stiffness. But comfort comes with flex. The Ruby does both without sacrificing anything. It flexes towards the front to prevent toe cramping and maintains a rigid build from the side and bottoms to move as much energy as it can from our legs to the bike.
- Lightweight cycling shoe exemplifies high-end performance
- X-Comfort Zone construction enhances support and energy transfer
- Aforementioned construction flexes at forefoot for a proper fit
- BOA Li2 finely locks you in to acquire power from the entire foot
- Offset opening reduces pressure without worry of slipping
- Carbon inject nylon for a value and reliable power transmission
- Item #LGNZ4EX
- Upper Material
- BOA Li2 dial
- carbon injected nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help