Why We Like The Platinum XZ Cycling Shoe
The Platinum XZ Cycling Shoe is for road racers and riders alike who want to maximize power transfer and pick up the pace. It features a dual BOA dial closure that conforms the shoe's upper to the foot, and a Carbon AirLite sole that provides ultimate stiffness for fast and efficient pedaling. We'll be wearing this shoe on quad-burning climbs and sprints to the finish line.
- Louis Garneau's road cycling shoe for efficient and fast pedaling
- Dual BOA dial closure that conforms the shoe's upper to the foot
- Carbon AirLite sole has 10.0 stiffness for ultimate power transfer
- A synthetic upper keeps us comfortable throughout our ride
- Ideal for riders looking to maximize pedaling efficiency
- Item #LGNZ4D2
- Upper Material
- dual BOA
- Carbon AirLite
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9.5] 9.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help