Power in motion.
Louis Garneau's Neo Power Motion 7 Shorts combine the compressive benefits of the Power+ material's high Lycra content and the secure fit of a Power Mesh waistband in a newly updated, women-specific, ten panel design. Power+'s compression limits fatigue without hampering moisture management, and the shorts stay comfortably in place while accommodating all of your cycling-related movements courtesy of the non-pinching Powerband leg cuff.
The shorts include a Motion Air Gel chamois, which presents a face of Cupron fabric to your skin. Cupron incorporates copper for antimicrobial properties that can actually have a salubrious effect on irritated spots and saddle sores. The gel padding itself is ventilated, and additional vents at the front keep you dry and limit the bacteria fighting that the Cupron has to do. A recessed center channel relieves pressure and bottoms-out in a strip of stretchy mesh that lets the two seat bone pads move independently of each other.
- Form-fitting shorts for road cycling comfort
- Power+ material has a compressive fit for support
- Power mesh at the waistband provides excellent airflow
- Motion Air Gel chamois provides ventilated cushion
- Cupron resists the buildup of bacteria
- Powerband cuff secures the hem without pinching
- 7-inch inseam provides plenty of coverage