Neo Power Motion 5.5 Short - Women's
Get the most out of every ride.
When you've had it with premature fatigue setting in on demanding road rides, get yourself the Louis Garneau Women's Neo Power Motion 5.5 Short. This cycling short hugs your lower body with compressive support to aide in blood circulation, enhancing your ability to push across grueling distances where lesser shorts would falter. It's a bit shorter than others in Louis Garneau's women's line with its 5.5-inch inseam, meaning you'll remain cool in sweltering weather.
We don't have any definitive numbers for its compressive ability, but Louis Garneau claims an increased resistance to fatigue somewhere in the neighborhood of ten percent, thanks to its Power + Lycra construction. This marks a major advancement over cheaper shorts that are both ill-fitting and not supportive, both of which can lead to irritation and premature exhaustion when you're ticking off century rides and competing in local races on the weekends.
Delving inside this compressive piece, you'll find a women's-specific Motion Airgel chamois that lessens the burden of riding across long distances, especially over broken pavement and jarring stretches of asphalt. Along the bottom cuffs, Louis Garneau's Powerband sits securely while reducing pressure, as to not cut off precious circulation to hard-working muscles.
- Go the distance and then some in this compressive cycling short
- Power + Lycra for optimized circulation and muscle stabilization
- Motion Airgel chamois for shock absorption and pressure relief
- Powerband sits securely while reducing pressure over legs
- 5.5-inch inseam length is a bit shorter than standard
- Reflective front and rear logos for visibility at night
- Item #LGN00J6
- Power+ Lycra
- Women's Motion Airgel
- Leg Gripper
- Women's-specific Powerband
- front and rear reflective logos
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year