Grab your kick wax and your classic skis and head for freshly cut tracks in the Louis Garneau Men's Mayday Jacket. This breathable softshell functions its best on milder days, but it leaves ample room for layering to adapt it to chilly mornings that turn into sunny afternoons. A DWR treatment ensures the Stonelite shell blocks wind and rain, while a micromesh lining pulls moisture away from your skin and keeps air moving to ward off a damp chill at the top of a climb. If the day turns out to be even milder than expected, tuck the jacket inside its own pocket and stash it inside your pack, and you'll barely notice the extra weight. Garneau wisely positioned the jacket's pockets to be worn with a belt bag, so you'll still be able to access them to snap a shot of fresh snow on the trees.
- Head for the Nordic trails on milder days in this softshell
- Regular fit allows for multiple layering options
- Fabric blocks the elements but remains breathable
- Back venting improves airflow and breathability
- Media pocket routes headphone cord through jacket
- Multiple pockets positioned for use with a belt bag
- Item #LGN00BU
- Stonelite (70% nylon, 30% polyester), DWR treatment
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, 1 media
- back vent
- Recommended Use
- nordic skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.