One of the things that compels us most about the bicycle is its beautiful simplicity as a machine. It's getting more and more difficult to appreciate that simplicity in the high-end race market, but occasionally bits of kit come along that provide a straightforward solution to an uncomplicated problem. Louis Garneau's Hugo Headband is a perfect example of this.
It's one piece of HeatMaxx fabric that, as you might have guessed, keeps you warm. Even the design is simple, with a tastefully applied logo on the brow. The Hugo is kind to your skin, too. There's one seam at the back, but no seams on the top or bottom, so you won't have any decorative indentations on your forehead for hours after your ride, and it provides UPF 50 protection.
- A slim-fitting and sleek headband for warmth under helmets
- Large width helps create a smooth transition under layers
- Laser-finised top and bottom create a flat fit
- Brushed inside traps in heat, feels soft against skin
- Heatmaxx fabric insulates, while wicking away perspiration
- Item #LGN003O
- HeatMaxx (86% nylon, 14% spandex)
- fall, winter, spring
- Recommended Use
- cold-weather cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help