Why We Like The Louis Garneau Fit Sensor Texture Bib Short
The Fit Sensor Texture Bib Short remains an essential year after year. Always a top seller, the fit sensor offers just enough compression to support our muscles without the too-tight feeling we don't like. In addition to supporting our muscles, these bibs keep us comfortable with an Airzone 2 chamois and covered from the sun with UPF 50 coverage.
- Summer-season bibs designed for road cycling
- Powerband leg grippers lock pant legs in place
- UPF 50+ rating fights back against the suns harmful rays
- Airzone 2 chamois offers lightweight padding for long rides
- Compression fit keeps your muscles happy
- Item #LGNZ4CW
- Airzone 2
- Leg Gripper
- UPF Rating
- cross-country, gravel, road cycling
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 1, 2023
Looks nothing like listing
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
I love the fit and durability of LG cycling bibs, but this particular model looks NOTHING like the pictures online. The print looks like leopard print -- rather silly. I am returning it. And, I am apprehensive about ordering from Competitive Cyclist due to the poor picture quality/description.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help