Why We Like The Fit Sensor 3 Short
We like Louis Garneau cycling apparel for the comfort factor, but also for the performance we see from the brand's gear. Louis Garneau designs cycling apparel for every person, even those who are just getting into cycling. That's why we like the Fit Sensor 3 Short is an excellent option at a low cost. This short is comfortable with brushed back fabric that enhances moisture-wicking tech and body heat regulation. Stretch and a seamless design increases comfort and Powerband compressive cuffs reduce lower leg pressure without restricting circulation. Strap on these bad boys for a ride up a canyon or a long day across flats.
- Lightweight and comfortable entry-level bib for new riders
- Power Mesh offers high breathability and fast drying
- Brushed back fabric for body temperature regulation
- Stretchy trim on straps and seamless inner legs offer more comfort
- Powerband compressive cuffs decrease lower leg pressure
- Item #LGNZ4CV
- Power Mesh
- spring, summer, fall
- Airzone 2
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 6oz
2 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.