Oh, thank Evans!
With impressive tech features and sharp styling, the Louis Garneau Men's Evans Classic Cycling Long-Sleeve Jersey gives your riding wardrobe a quick injection of versatility. On colder, windier days, the long sleeves help keep you comfy against the elements, while the innovative LITE Icefil technology helps regulate your body temp and prevent you from overheating through arduous climbs or if the day heats up.
Its full-length front zipper makes for a convenient release of excess heat to cool you down quickly, and the Garneau signature silicone gripper at the hem makes sure this jersey stays in place all ride long. Safety isn't left behind as Garneau outfitted the Evans Classic with reflective accents for boosted visibility on darker rides, as well as a sun-protection rating of UPF 50+ to save your skin from harmful UV rays that have notoriously plagued cyclists since the beginning of time.
- A versatile, comfortably jersey for both cold and hot rides
- Mesh and Icefil fabrics do their part to regulate your temp
- Slim fit keeps the high-performing tech close to your skin
- UV-protection defends your skin from harmful rays
- Reflective accents boost overall visibility
- 3 rear pockets and one media pocket keep you well-equipped