From muddy courses to all-day trail rides.
Equipped with features to meet the needs of the most demanding mountain bike and cyclocross riders, the Louis Garneau Men's Copper T-Flex Shoe offers a strong frame that prevents the shoe from going soft on a muddy course and offset straps to reduce pressure on top of the foot when fastening the shoe. Innovative Boa micro-adjustment lets you get just the right fit with the quick twist of a dial, while a light and breathable microfiber upper promotes cool comfort and durability thanks to its bonded protection.
An ingenious Power Zone increases arch support and power transfer to help you get more out of your pedaling, and the heel-retaining HRS-100 with 0.6mm anti-slip membrane helps cut down on power loss. A patented CoolMax Ergo Air insole helps regulate your foot's temp for comfort in all weather conditions, while the carbon composite outsole with dual-density lugs delivers elevated mud evacuation and prevents heel pressure.
- MTB shoes built for the most serious cyclocross and trail riders
- Microfiber upper breathes well and is bonded for protection
- Boa dial allows micro-adjustments on the fly
- CoolMax Ergo Air insole helps regulate temp and boost comfortable
- Carbon composite outsole with dual-density lugs grips reliably
- Reflective heel helps enhance visibility
- Anti-slip membrane helps retain heel and reduce power loss