Why We Like The Clean Imper Jacket
The Louis Garneau Men's Clean Imper Jacket is a transparent windbreaker that racers like wearing so their numbers are still visible. It's surprisingly protective against weather for such an ultralight layer. We also appreciate the mesh panels providing extra ventilation when we're warming up.
- See-through rain jacket shows bib numbers on misty, slightly windy races
- Mesh panels under each arm and at each side for amplified airflow
- Hook-and-loop front closure is easy to take on and off
- Drop tail length gives extra coverage
- Reflective inserts allow low-light visibility
- Item #LGN0339
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate), mesh
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 13, 2022
Find an alternative
- I returned this product before using it
I would give this less stars if possible. It's basically a firm plastic bag and the Velcro does not stay closed at all. I would not waste the time even trying this, despite the inexpensive price, not worth it.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
August 3, 2021
Don't Do It!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
A plastic trash bag is cheaper, better made, and has more style. I could go on, but just don't do it. The $24 is sucker pricing.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov