Why We Like The Clean Imper Jacket
The Louis Garneau Men's Clean Imper Jacket is a transparent windbreaker that racers like wearing so their numbers are still visible. It's surprisingly protective against weather for such an ultralight layer. We also appreciate the mesh panels providing extra ventilation when we're warming up.
- See-through rain jacket shows bib numbers on misty, slightly windy races
- Mesh panels under each arm and at each side for amplified airflow
- Hook-and-loop front closure is easy to take on and off
- Drop tail length gives extra coverage
- Reflective inserts allow low-light visibility
- Item #LGN0339
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate), mesh
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 10 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov