Why We Like The Carbon XY Cycling Shoe
The Louis Garneau Men's Carbon XY Cycling Shoe is remarkably comfortable for its race-driven performance. It touts a stiff carbon platform for stiffness without weight, and its 3-bolt setup is compatible with SPD-SL cleats. The X-Comfort Zone panels provide stretch in key areas to give a solid fit regardless of our foot shape.
- Advanced road cycling shoe designed with racing in mind
- Racer fit with X-Comfort Zone for better stretch around the side and forefoot
- Boa Li2 dial generates higher power and finer precision
- Coolmax footbed wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Carbon Composite sole ensures a stiff flex without weight
- SPD-SL compatibility with 3-bolt
- Item #LGNZ4EB
- Upper Material
- X-Comfort Zone
- Boa Li2
- carbon composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- SPD-SL (3-bolt)
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help