Ride lighter, faster, and harder.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find better shoes than the Louis Garneau Men’s Carbon LS-100 Cycling Shoes at this price—or at any price for that matter. With a stiff carbon fiber outsole for maximum power transfer and an upgraded heel cup to eliminate slippage, these shoes are light and fast. The HM Air-Lite carbon fiber outsole is the secret behind the feathery weight (235g per shoe) and direct transfer of power to your pedals. The upper construction uses synthetic leather with mesh vents along the sides and tongue—avoiding the risk of long-term warping from natural leather. For retention, Louis Garneau added the Boa L4 single rail controls to provide even, forgiving, and easy-to-use fit adjustment on the fly. The Men’s Carbon LS-100s uses HRS-100 technology to form a band over your heels and keep them in place without unnecessary discomfort
- HM Air-Lite carbon fiber outsole
- Synthetic leather upper with highly breathable mesh
- Boa L4 single rail retention system
- HRS-100 heel reinforcement panels
- Only compatible with three-hole cleat systems
- Includes pairs of both Coolmax Ergo Air Cool Stuff Blue and Hot Stuff Red insoles