Coverage that doesn't hit you where it hurts.
Diving into a new hobby can be pricey, but with the rewarding miles ahead you charged forth, bit the bullet, and are getting your kit dialed for the miles to come. Not everything you need has to break the bank, though, and Louis Garneau's Women's Calory Gloves put their money where their mouth is, with construction that is built to hold up, and a price tag that doesn't illicit four-letter-word reactions. The gloves are crafted with a synthetic leather palm with integrated Ergo Air ventilation, and foam padding that soaks up the sting from rough roads. Stretchy synthetic makes up the back of the hand, wrapping around you comfortably, and wicking away sweat. Top-tier features like a soft glasses wipe and finger pullers boost these gloves far above what we'd normally see at such an entry-level price.
- Entry-level gloves that won't break the bank
- Feature packed with glasses wipe, finger pulls
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff cinches for perfect fit
- Foam padding on palm takes away the sting from rough roads
- Ergo Air ventilation lets your palms breathe