Saved from the saddle sores.
Hitting the trail chamois free can be a death-sentence to your sit bones, so toss on the Louis Garneau 2002 MTB Inner Bib Shorts for Men and enjoy a plush ride that takes the sting away from the chatter of rock gardens and root lattices. These next-to-skin bibs might first give you the impression of the lycra-clad roadies, but don't let yourself be fooled, this short is designed to fit seamlessly underneath your favorite baggies, with a 8-inch inseam that stays out of the way, and a couple of pockets for stashing your beef jerkey and gummybears for trailside snacks.
Garneau uses stretchy, moisture-wicking Drytex 2002 to provide the shorts with a contoured fit that won't shift or move around underneath your outer shorts while side braids along the outside of each leg give you the freedom to adjust the shorts' positioning. The shorts are lined with Garneau's Profile MTB chamois, which provides seamless construction and multi-layer cushioning along smooth, beveled edges for reduced fatigue while you ride. It's constructed on a mountain-specific platform as well, so it will move with you across changing terrain while maintaining plenty of breathability. Two rear pockets provide space for ride fuel and other essentials, and wide Powerband cuffs promise to keep the legs firmly in place without impeding your circulation.
- Trail-ready bibs to cushion you under your baggies
- Dual-density chamois takes away the sting from chatter
- Beveled edges on chamois provide seamless construction
- Contoured fit won't shift and move on your ride
- Side braids let you adjust the shorts under your baggies
- Odor fighting Nano-Silver technology keeps you fresh
- 2 back pockets stash your ride snacks
- Powerband cuff locks in place without restricting circulation