Why We Like The Limar Air Pro MIPS Helmet
Made with the same process as a bike frame, the Limar Air Pro MIPS Helmet combines two structural wings and side shell ribs to create a safe, aerodynamic cage for our days on the road where speed matters. This reduces thickness to allow for easy inflow and improved air circulation, while the pyramid surface of the ribs cuts the air for a smoother ride.
- A durable, lightweight, and aerodynamic road cycling helmet
- Features a high-performing cage with structural wings and side ribs
- MIPS technology reduces rotational motion to the brain upon impact
- Enhanced breathability and airflow with 28 total vents
- Extended tail decreases air resistance to prevent turbulence
- Item #LIMJ00B
- Shell Material
- triple shell, in-mould carbon, eps frame
- Impact Management
- 20 air vents, 8 longitudinal inner channels
- Fit Adjustment
- AirFit-System with height adjustment and webbing connection
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 230g, [medium] 250g, [large] 270g
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 17, 2023
Looks great PLUS!
- I've used it several times
I had never heard of this brand before. I see it all the time on the Tour de France now. It looks great, it is well ventilated, very comfortable and I love the easy magnetic closure! Win!!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help