Why We Like The Limar Air Atlas Mips Helmet
As high-level road cyclists, we are looking for a helmet that delivers exceptional aerodynamics, comfort, and ventilation, and the Limar Air Atlas Mips Helmet provides us with just that. Wind tunnel testing leads the Limar team to save important watts, while the unique ventilation design allows specific air intake to keep our head cool while staying free from vortex and turbulence. It also features MIPS technology to reduce rotational energy upon impact during an unwanted crash.
- An aerodynamic, highly ventilated helmet for road cycling
- MIPS technology helps reduce rotational forces upon impact
- 23 total vents for optimal breathability and airflow
- Air Fit Evo adjustment system features 5 levels of height movement
- Non-allergenic comfort pads keep the head extra comfortable
- Secure fit provided by a comfortable strap and Fidlock magnetic buckle
- Item #LIMJ00G
- Shell Material
- In-mold triple shell
- Impact Management
- 7 front air vents, 4 naca vents, 6 rear vents, 6 inner air flow channels
- Fit Adjustment
- Air Fit Evo system with 5 levels height movement, self adjustment wings system and webbing connection
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 220g, [medium] 235g, [large] 260g
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help