Vis Pro 1000 Trail Headlight
While the crafty crew working at Light & Motion have bigger lamps with more lumens, like the Seca Comp 2000, it's important to consider use-specific features in choosing the best lamp for your riding. The Vis Pro 1000 Trail Headlight is so well-suited for ultra-gravel riding that it seems custom. Compared to the Comp 2000, it's roughly 100 grams lighter, not only to reduce long-haul weight but also to fit on helmet mounts, maximize trail safety in tight sections, and set up camp under the galaxy. Visually, the Vis Pro resembles the long line of successful handlebar mount lamps from the Marina, CA company, with a brilliant 1000 max lumen beam in a flood-spotlight pattern that provides exceptional visual confidence and trail details. In Trail-Mode, the smooth reflector feature optimizes the beam pattern for outstanding clarity of distant objects. And side amber lights provide peripheral visibility while you're pulling up to the urban checkpoints.
Run time on the Vis Pro stands at a useful 90 minutes on high, and a "so good it's almost humorous" 12 hours in SafePulse. But what makes the Vis Pro well-suited to gravel and epic-mileage enthusiasts is its ability to receive portable charging while running a respectable 150 lumens for daylight safety. So carry those spare portable power banks in the frame bags and plug-in when the lamp begins to run low.
- Ideal lamp for ultra-distance off-road cyclists
- Impressive battery life but can also charge and run on portable power
- Trail-Mode casts a powerful far-reaching beam to light trail obstacles
- Mounts to oversize handlebars, GoPro mounts, and helmets for versatility
- Waterproof to 1 meter in case you take a tumble crossing slippery creeks
- Plugging to a 2 AMP charger equals a full battery in 2.5 hours