Laser Drive Tail Light
The Lezyne Laser Drive Tail Light projects two laser beams alongside your bike to delineate a boundary, so passing vehicles can give you the space you deserve. The laser beams provide added confidence by delivering a greater margin of safety where vehicles previously threatened your safety. This means you'll be able to ride without close calls on the road, especially in areas where cyclists aren't exactly respected or looked out for on the road.
Besides its innovative laser beams, the Laser Drive Tail Light features nine distinctive LED settings that alternate between solid beams and flashing modes, so you can customize it to your specific needs on the road. The battery lasts up to 17.5 hours on its lowest flashing setting, so you can ride all night long without it dying prematurely. And when it does die, it's rechargeable via a micro-USB cable for rapidly charging it at work and home.
- Delineates laser strip boundary outside your bike
- Red LED with nine distinctive solid and flash settings
- Extended lens design for 180 degrees of visibility
- Micro-USB rechargeable battery lasts up to 17.5 hours
- Attaches to seatposts with included rubberized mount
- Item #LED008N
- ultra-bright LEDs
- Power Source
- micro-USB rechargeable battery
- [regular light] blast, enduro, economy, flash 1 - 4, day flash 1 - 2, [Laser beams] solid, flash
- [Day Flash 1] 250 lumens, [Blast] 40 lumens
- Burn Time
- [high - low settings] 2.5 - 17.5 hours
- rubberized seatpost mount
- water-resistant housing
- Claimed Weight
- 3oz (84g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help