Why We Like The KTV Pro Alert Drive Tail Light
Because not every driver understands our hand signals, the KTV Pro Alert Drive Tail Light sends the message. Lezyne's Alert lights use accelerometers to measure our speed, and the LEDs inside react, changing the glow of the light and signaling to other on-road travelers. When we decelerate, the light glows solid, mimicking a car's brake light, and when we stop, the light flashes, alerting oncomers of our bike ahead.
- Rear bike light increases visibility and safety on the road
- Alert technology reacts to changes in bike speed for signaling
- 2 LED lights with wide lenses provide 270 degrees of visibility
- IPX7 waterproof rating prevents damage from rain and rooster tails
- Compatible with regular and aero seat posts
- Item #LEDH17O
- Power Source
- rechargeable battery
- blast, economy, day flash, flash 1 / 2
- [max] 75
- Burn Time
- [max] 14hr
- 4.8 x 3 x 1.9in
- Claimed Weight
- 1.6oz (56g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.