Safety shouldn't hold you back.
The thought of wearing bulky, restrictive traditional knee pads is enough to make any mountain biker cringe—but then again, so is the thought of bashing your knee in the dirt without any protection. Luckily, Leatt has a solution in the form of the 6.0 3DF Knee Guard. It's built with a flexible and breathable 3DF impact foam that lets you pedal comfortably, but still soaks up harsh impacts. Hard shell sliders on the front padding add extra impact- and abrasion-resistance, and foam padding on the sides offers added coverage without restricting movement. Breathable MoistureCool and AirMesh fabrics wick sweat and disperse moisture to help you stay drier and cooler while you ride, and non-slip adjustable straps and silicone grip lining prevent any unwanted slipping or shifting so you never have to slow down.
- Soft, flexible knee pad for mountain biking protection
- 3DF impact foam is soft and pliable for mobility
- Co-molded hard shell sliders offer additional protection
- MoistureCool and AirMesh fabrics wick sweat and breathe well
- Silicone grip lining prevents slipping and shifting
- Non-slip leg straps allow adjustable fit
- Side impact protection for more complete coverage
- Pre-curved 3D design for ergonomic fit and mobility