3DF 6.0 Elbow Guard
When you need a little extra courage before booking it into a techy line, or booting it off of your first double, toss on a pair of Leatt's 3DF 6.0 Elbow Guards, and give yourself a sense of security. The 3DF 6.0's are seriously build (maybe overbuild) to give you coverage when protection is of the utmost importance, using both a hard shell, and 3DF impact-absorbing foam that team up to work like a charm against blows with low-hanging branches, or hard-packed trail. They slide on, with a vented, perforated sleeve that features a silicone grip at the top, and an integrated silicone-coated X-strap that adds fit security throughout the pad. The pads are pre-shaped, and left-right specific, so you feel as natural as possible on the bars when you're rolling in hot to a steep and techy rock garden.
- Leatt's burly elbow guards add confidence to your ride
- Hardshell takes the brunt of scuffs, 3DF padding absorbs impact
- AirFit ventilated impact foam and 3D mesh boost air flow to keep cool
- Anti-slip X-strap at forearm, silicone at bicep lock fit in place
- Anti-odor MoistureCool fabric wicks sweat and keeps you fresh
- Pre-curved left-right specific sleeves optimize comfort
- Item #LBR00CW
- [main fabrics] MoistureCool, AirMesh, [impact foam] 3DF AirFit
- Protection Area
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 320g
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 16, 2023
Does it's job
- I've put it through the wringer
Riding with these for 3rd season,so durable. Crashed with out getting hurt. They stay in place very well. Upgraded from lesser/lighter pads to have real protection
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help