Why We Like The Cityzen Kineticore Helmet
The thought of riding your bike to work is sometimes dismissed after considering how sweaty and gross you may be after your commute. Thankfully, Lazer created the Cityzen Kineticore Helmet with hot summer days in mind. Made with lightweight material that allows your head to breathe, keeping your hair looking good during your workday is not a problem. Though lightweight, the Cityzen is highly durable and created to handle both direct and rotational impacts thanks to dual-layer kineticore technology. The back of the helmet also features a spot to attach the Universal Lazer LED light, increasing visibility during low light conditions on your way to and from work.
- Comfortable helmet made for commuting
- Kineticore technology keeps head protected during direct and rotational impacts
- TurnSys dial adjustment system finds your perfect fit for added comfort
- Built with maximum protection without added unnecessary weight
- Universal Lazer LED easily attaches to rear for added safety (sold separate)
- Item #LZRG029
- Shell Material
- EPS foam, polycarbonate, nylon
- 4 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- TurnSys technology
- Full Face
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- 420g (M)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help