Why We Like The MX332 Cycling Shoe
If you're like us and you value fit, durability, comfort, and performance, you need to have a serious look at the MX332 Cycling Shoe from Lake. These race-ready shoes are ready to race and bring a stiff sole to the table that won't waiver under the power you put out. Lake shoes are renowned for their refined fits and durability and these kicks excel in a racing environment with their lightweight carbon fiber sole and replaceable toe spikes for those off-the-bike moments needed in XC racing or cyclocross.
- Lake's premium mountain racing shoe with comfort and efficiency
- MX Race last is slightly narrow and snug for a secure hold
- Carbon fiber sole is lightweight and unyielding stiff
- Helcor leather upper is durable while maintaining breathability
- Dial side mounted IP1 BOA dials offer quick and easy on-the-fly adjustments
- Outlast lining helps regulate temperature to keep you cool
- Heel contours to a custom fit thanks to Thermaform carbon panels
- Item #LKCZ03N
- Upper Material
- Helcor leather
- dual IP1 BOA or dual Li2 BOA
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 37.5] 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help