Why We Like The CX332 Wide Cycling Shoe
While the Wide version of the CX332 Cycling Shoe occupies a step that’s just one below Lake's much-lauded CX402 model, it still packs many race-worthy features that are appreciated by the discerning cyclist. K-Lite kangaroo leather and mesh craft the upper, prized for its abrasion-resistant durability and suppleness for a fit that molds to your foot as you ride and, along with the Outlast temperature regulating heel and tongue liner, keeps your feet cooler when the mercury is spiked.
For the closure, dual IP1 Boa dials handle foot retention with micro-adjustments and comfortably secures the foot ensuring that every single watt is harnessed when cranking on the pedals. By employing two Boa closures, you can keep your heel locked down, without requiring excessive pressure or hotspots on the forefoot. And as you already know, that means better blood flow and greater comfort. The rear of the shoe also features its internal Thermaform Carbon Fiber heel counter for custom molding at home with an oven.
While this version is wider than the standard CX332 and narrower than the Extra Wide version, it still features Lake's CX/TX Race last which is a little narrower in the toe box and heel than the Competition last found on Lake's CX237 for a streamlined, glove-like fit that minimizes excess foot movement and prevents hot spots. Combined with a feathery light and stiff 100% carbon fiber sole, and you have a shoe that efficiently transfers every watt of power output into the pedals.
- A road racing shoe that's slightly wider
- Race Carbon sole efficiently transfers power to the pedals
- Streamlined CX/TX last provides a secure, racing fit
- Supple kangaroo leather upper molds to your foot
- Strategic mesh panels enable cooling airflow
- Dual Boa closures dial in the fit
- Compatible with three-bolt cleats and pedals
- Item runs small, so we recommend going up one size for ideal fit
- Item #LKC001C
- Upper Material
- kangroo leather
- dual IP1 BOA or dual Li2 BOA
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-hole road
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42.5] 9.7oz (274g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years