We all wish the summer months took over a little more of the year than they do — that's why we tend to pack as much into them as possible. Sometimes that means heading from the office to the trail, and to a backyard BBQ, and Kitsbow makes it easy for us to make that transition in the Collared Henley Jersey. This merino-polyester top can pull off casual work meetings with ease, and on the trail its naturally wicking fibers pull perspiration to the surface quickly for fast drying, all the while fighting odor to keep you feeling fresh for post-ride dinner with the crew. The addition of polyester to merino wool helps elevate durability by increasing the strength of threads, so it can hold up to snags on branches, and the occasional (inevitable) bail. When you hit the trail sans-hydration pack you'll appreciate the hidden back pocket designed for stashing keys or cards securely when you're booking it through your XC-hot laps, or out for a mid-mountain out-and-back.
- A classic jersey that transitions trail to office
- Merino wool wicks away sweat and dries quickly
- Wool gets some added strength thanks to poly threads
- Back pocket keeps cards and keys secure on trail
- Regular fit with 2-way stretch moves with you