Smart Control Power Unit
If you’re a competitive cyclist and you're looking to carry your form over into next season, add the Smart Control Power Unit to your standard Kinetic Rock and Roll or Road Machine trainer and you'll be bolting on a powerful tool to your winter trainer sessions. Namely, the ability to measure power, which pairs with Bluetooth Smart connectivity to more effectively translate the gradients of pre-mapped training plans and virtual cycling apps into resistance, which in turn will help better translate your winter training sessions to spring results.
Though it's compatible with a host of training apps like Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest and others, the Smart Control Power Unit ships with a complimentary six-month subscription to Kinetic's own Kinetic Fit app. You'll be able to take advantage of this almost immediately, as the unit is self-contained and just installs onto your existing trainer frame, so you can get right to effective and efficient training. The Kinetic Smart software is available for both Apple and Android devices and has controlled resistance to simulate climbs with a max slope of 10% and a max resistance of 1800 watts at 30 mph.
- Upgrade your indoor trainer with power-tracking resistance
- More accurately simulates changes in virtual terrain
- Connects via Bluetooth Smart wireless protocol
- Compatible with Kinetic Fit and other third-party training apps
- Simulates up to 10% slopes with a max resistance of 1800 watts at 30 mph
- Item #KIN000X
- Kinetic Rock and Roll or Road Machine trainer
- 6-month subscription to Kinetic Fit power-training app
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years