Road Machine Smart 2 Trainer
Turn over a new leaf this winter cycling season with the Road Machine Smart 2 Trainer from Kinetic. It provides accurate power readings and is pretty affordable, letting you tap into app-based power training and the ability to virtually race against other cyclists while on its benchmark fluid trainer. It includes the Kinetic inRide 3 Power Sensor technology to transmit your real-time data to apps like Kinetic Fit, Zwift, TrainerRoad, and the like, using ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth FTMS signals to your smartphone, tablet or laptop. It doesn't require any additional sensors to use.
The unit itself provides a realistic road feel with its precision-calibrated fluid resistance unit and it's incredibly quiet. Its stable, durable frame accommodates wheels ranging from 22 to 29-inches and its rubberized feet hold up to the important to note that the fluid resistance adjusts with wheel speed and gearing choice and is not app controlled.
The large diameter roller keeps tire wear and slippage to a minimum and the trainer folds flat for easy storage and to take to races.
- Suffers indoors with more fun and structure
- Tracks and displays ride data including power
- Fluid resistance resist fluctuation with temperature changes
- Cooling fins dissipate heat to keep resistance steady
- Heavy flywheel better replicates road feel
- Wirelessly syncs with head units, phones, and training apps
- Folding body stores and travels easily