Why We Like The Kids Ride Shotgun Pro Combo Box
We want to instill a love of mountain biking early in our little ones, and the Kids Ride Shotgun Pro Combo Box lets our little shredders ride along with us when the trail is a bit too tough for their balance bike. The highly adjustable design has zero frame contact and installs and removes in seconds so that we don't have to sacrifice anything on our solo rides either.
- Saddle and handlebars so our tiny shredders can ride along anywhere
- Pint-sized saddle and footpegs keep them comfy
- Pro bars with 19mm grips let them feel like they're in control
- Compatible with regular and electric mountain bikes
- Contactless system keeps our frame looking clean
- Easy to adjust and swap between bikes
- Item #SGW000A
- Shotgun Pro seat, Shotgun Pro handlebars, 2 stem spacers, adjustable top rail, adjuastable foot pegs
- trail, cross-country
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 17, 2023
Wish I bought this one first
- I've put it through the wringer
My daughter and I loved our original Shotgun, but it was still about 5 minutes to get it onto or off of my bike. So I found myself sometimes not wanting to take that bike out because of the hassle. The Pro-model is soo much quicker on and off and may even provide a little extra suspension for the rider. Plus I don't have to worry about damaging my carbon frame with any direct contact. It's worth checking out some of the more formal online reviews that showcase how the Pro-model raises the child's seat height. It's not a noticeable change in center of gravity but it does matter if you're a shorter parent because there will be less room under your chin. In sum, it's a bummer how expensive this is, but it is a major upgrade over the original.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help